New year, will it make a difference?

 

As the year comes to an end, many people are trying to make sense out of "new years resolutions",

Each year - Tim Ferriss puts out a blog post about how to approach the arrival of a new calendar year.  Each year, I contemplate what it would mean in my world.

I don't really do new years resolutions, mostly because I never followed through, and doing a year end review is more relevant to my background, we just called it something different.

I spent some time over the Christmas season with a friend.  We both know what we need to do in our lives, just seem challenged to achieve it.

I carry a notebook, its kind of tattered now.  But the reality, is I make many notes.  It isn't a journal - it is just a repository of thoughts, ideas, and wingnut strategies.  This year, I will start a new notebook, and the first pages - will likely be based on the blog.

Its just things to think about.


Comments